If you are just starting out, what do you do if you can’t afford the different marketing software and applications you need to get your business off the ground. The cost of things like page builders and email automation can soon add up and this can be difficult for a start-up business. Often, this means going without something that would really help take your business to the next level.
However, help is at hand with the new digital marketing ‘smart platform’, Builderall. Builderall has been designed to give businesses access to all the digital marketing tools and applications they require to run and promote their businesses at a fraction of the cost of buying lots of separate packages.
With Builderall you can create exactly the same digital marketing campaigns as you can on much more expensive platforms for just $29.90 a month. No more worrying whether plugins are going to play nicely together or whether your budget can stretch to an expensive auto-responder, with Builderall you have it all!
Builderall Digital Marketing Tools
If you have a business online, you need digital marketing tools to help you promote that business. Whether it’s a sales page to promote your products to social media fans, an email automation tool so you can keep in touch with your customers and soon-to-be customers, sales funnel creation so you can turn strangers into loyal fans, you need the tools to help you do this. And this is just some of the things Builderall provides.
Builderall gives entrepreneurs, business owners and anyone with a need to promote their business online, the opportunity to build websites, landing pages and apps, design and build sales funnels, create automated email campaigns, make membership sites and run courses, have Facebook integration and much, MUCH, more – all for the low cost of $29.90 a month. In addition to providing a plethora of tools to use, there are also over 400 training videos which will help even complete beginners get started with Builderall.
The Builderall platform includes:
- Drag and Drop Page Builders (both pixel perfect and responsive) – so you can create great looking websites, landing pages, sales pages etc without having to know any code or have any special technical knowledge.
- Funnel Builder – create sales and marketing funnels to help build relationships, forge the know, like and trust factor which is so important in sales, and sell more products and services, using the super-easy sales funnel builder.
- Facebook Integration – the FB integration tools help you take your business to Facebook as well as generate leads from Facebook.
- Email Automation Tool – create automated email campaigns using the built in email automation tool (or you can integrate your existing one, if you have campaigns already set up). Up to 10,000 contacts are included within your basic subscription.
- Script Generator – not sure what to say in your emails or promotional campaigns? The script generator will help you get started.
- App Builder – create apps for yourself or others with the app building tool. If you are looking to add a revenue stream to your business, this is definately something to consider.
- Design Studio – create mockups of your products and services quickly with the design studio.
How to Get Started With Builderall
The best way to get started with Builderall is to take the 7 day free trial. This is 100% risk-free – you don’t even need to use your credit card to sign up.
Help With Builderall
However, Builderall is a large platform of goodies and it can be a bit like facing a plate full of your favorite foods, which do you try first? Therefore I recommend when you take the Builderall trial to concentrate on a few key things and understand how these work, rather than try to learn everything. Think about what you are likely to use the most and take a look at this. When you sign up, remember to contact me and I’ll be pleased to help you get started!